Thursday, February 19, 2009

Going Home!

WE'RE GOING HOME TODAY! The doctors feel that Olivia is well enough to go home today. She is really back to her old self. She has been playing in her crib all day and has even eaten a little from a bottle. She smiled at me a couple of times too! Boy have I missed that! Hopefully we'll get more of those once we're at home! Olivia will go home on antibiotics, but no other additional medications that she wasn't already on. We met with GI, which seemed like a waste of time because they just told us to continue on the course we're on. We will meet with Olivia's regular GI doctor next week. Next post will be from home! YAY!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! So glad you get to head home, what a great feeling!

Matt, Cassidy, Parker and New Baby said...

I am so happy that you are able to go home, I'm sure being in a more comfortable surrounding will help all of you!

Jennifer said...

Such good news you guys. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Way to go Olivia! You're one tough little girl!

Greene Family said...

YAY!! I'm so happy that you got to go home yesterday! I'm sure Olivia will have more smiles for you now that you guys are home! I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Kim said...

This is such wonderful news. I hope you enjoy being back home with your little girl. Hope she is back to her normal self really soon!

Mandy said...

Glad that you are able to come home. I know that things will certainly feel better when you get to sleep in your own bed. We will keep praying for Olivia.

Caden and Mommy said...

Becky!
I got wrapped up in work last week and fell behind on your posts! I am so HAPPY that Olivia is doing better! Kids are amazing and those steroids work wonders.
Although last time Caden was on them we were wondering where did our child go? He turned into crazy boy :0)
Trisha