Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you thankful for?

Here are a few things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:

-An amazing little girl who makes my heart smile!

-My supportive husband who is a great father.

-Wonderful Family and Friends. This year has not always been easy on us, but we’ve had more support than we could ever have imagined.

-All the nurses, doctors, and other staff who have helped us along our journey over the last year and continue to help us today and in the future.

-All of you who have become another extended family. I love reading your stories, and hearing your comments about ours!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Destini said...

Great post! Happy Thanksgiving!

Greene Family said...

I am thankful for the same people in my life - I am very blessed! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely post! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your beautiful family!

Kim said...

How can you not be thankful for that bundle of love? She is precious! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Caden and Mommy said...

Becky!
We have a lot to be thankful for this year with our adorable bundles of joy! Cute pictures of Olivia!
Trisha