Monday, November 24, 2008

More Feeding Help

We love our primary care doctor! He listened to our concerns about Olivia’s feeding issues and took them seriously! Thank you! He agreed with me that it is a concern and we should be working on trying to get her eating and not relying so much on her g-tube. Although neither he nor I wanted to start her on another medication, we decided that it would be good to try a medication to get her intestinal tract moving. We started this medication on Friday. She did actually act hungry a few times yesterday and today. It seems to be helping (knock on wood!).

This weekend Olivia and I stayed at my parents’ house while Joe was up north hunting. While we were there we went and had photos done with Olivia and my two nieces. It was kind of a fiasco, but really cute.


This is my mom with her three granddaughters!

4 comments:

Destini said...

I love the photos, especially the one of them all crying - I think those have to be captured! Good luck with the feeding!

Unknown said...

The photo with your mom and the three girls is gorgeous! Isn't picture-taking always a fiasco?? Glad to hear that your doc is helping you out with feeding issues...good luck!

Mandy said...

The pictures are so cute. I think it is hilarious that they are all in tears.

Greene Family said...

That's great that your primary care doctor is on the same page as you - good luck with the feedings!
Great photos! I love the one with your mom and her granddaughters!