Friday, November 7, 2008

9 Months Old!

WOW, Can you believe Olivia is 9 MONTHS already?! It sure has been 9 months of ups and downs, but worth every second!

I already posted about Olivia’s 9-month check-up, but we saw her Geneticist, Dr. Pauli, on Wednesday. The appointment went really well. Dr. Pauli was really impressed with how well Olivia is doing. He said he didn’t really have any concerns about her at this time. We’ll see him again in about 4 months.

We are working on pursuing a feeding team consult for Olivia. None of Olivia’s doctors have suggested such a thing. It’s frustrating to me that none of them seem to be concerned that most days Olivia takes 25% or less of her total feedings orally. By this point I would think that would be a bit concerning. I am pushing for further investigation of this because I know that Olivia CAN do it. The question is why isn’t she? Hopefully we’ll get some answers!!

We also got Olivia’s 9 month pictures taken and some family photos as well. Here are some of the rough copies, without cropping or retouching.








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome portraits! I LOVE the ones with the pink shades and the family shot is just beautiful. I can understand your frustration with the feedings, just keep on pestering those doctors because you are Mommy and you know best!! Hopefully you will get some answers soon.

Jaime said...

What wonderful pictures! I love the ones with Olivia in her shades! And her polka dot dress is adorable!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

What a little angel you have there! She is just precious!!

Kim said...

Great family portraits! Olivia is overcoming so many obstacles. Doctors are frustrating and I hope the feeding issues get resolved soon! She is precious!

Caden and Mommy said...

Becky!
I love the pictures. I like Olivia's polka dot dress, very cute! Isn't it frusterating what we have to go through to get certain doctors to listen! Good luck with the feeding situation. That is so neat you guys get to see Dr. Pauli! I'm jealous!
Trisha

Greene Family said...

Great portraits!! Olivia is so adorable in her polka dot dress! Love the pink shades too! Good luck with the feeding issues!