Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OOPS!

I realized after talking to many people that I was not very clear on my last post. The surgery for Olivia’s G-tube is this Thursday (July 31), not last Thursday. Sorry for the confusion! The surgery will be at 7:30 AM at UW Hospital.

Olivia saw the cardiologist today and had a follow-up echocardiogram. The good news is that the PDA is now closed! The small hole they were watching was also closed now! Yay!! So, unless the nephrologist wants Olivia to have another echo due to her high blood pressure, we won’t have to go back to the cardiology clinic.

After the cardiologist, which was at St. Mary’s, we went up to the NICU for a visit. We got to see some of the nurses and doctors that we grew to know and love in Olivia’s four months there. It was great to seem them and nice that they got to see Olivia again getting bigger and doing well.

I promise to post an update soon after surgery, with how Olivia is doing and how the surgery went.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I hope Olivia's surgrey went well!! I will be praying for her!